BRIEF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the task as per set targets (columns, core walls and retaining walls, material ordering as per the site requirement. Casting of columns, Retaining Walls, Core walls and slabs (PT/CIP, Invert slabs and pre-cast slabs) and CIP-Beams.
- Worked on precast structures (precast slabs and beams), erection and casting of corbels to support the precast system. Ordering and placement of the precast slabs and co-ordination with procurement team.
- Ensure site – works follow approved drawing and projects specifications pertaining to quality and safety.
- Responsible for sub-structure works such as utilities, shoring (Piling/D-wall) to pile breaking work level.
- Co-ordination with subcontractor, HSE, Plant and MEP sections to assist to Identify, respond and evaluate site issues, meanwhile develop site works strategies and ensure executions of plans on site.
- Ensuring risk assessments and work permits required prior to commence site works.
- Ensure steel fixing, form work installation and casting of Massive Core wall by “Jumping formwork system” which will support the biggest Ski- Slope slab in UAE with execution of the CDS (composite decking system – Steel structure) and installation of embedment, anchor bolts as per approved drawings.
- Ensure structural works and concrete repair to be done as per approved Method statement and keep track of repair material stock on site.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Road / Bridge projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Should have Dubai Municipality or RTA Approval